All of us have the desire to feel more closely connected and intimate with our spouse. When you truly feel close and connected to your husband or wife, it brings deep feelings of fulfillment, love, intimacy and contentment. On the other hand, when you feel disconnected and distant from your spouse, it brings feelings of pain, heartache, frustration and stress.
Coming to East London for the first time as hosts and facilitators, are Gary and Hilary Palser from Nothing Hidden Ministries, Cape Town. Love After Marriage (LAM) which began at Bethel Church in Redding California, has helped thousands of couples around the world learn how to restore, maintain, and deepen the connection in their marriage relationship.
Our goal in hosting Love After Marriage (LAM)is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of the Holy Spirit. LAM is for all married couples; whether you are struggling in your marriage, or just looking to enrich or enhance an already great relationship.
When you go through LAM, you will:
1. Learn how to develop deeper intimacy by inviting God to play an active role in your relationship.
2. Practice implementing simple and practical tools that will help you build and protect your connection. With the right tool set, even the most stressful and difficult of problems becomes an opportunity to become even closer with your spouse.
3. Gain insight and wisdom on how to further connect on an emotional, sexual and spiritual level.
Don’t let pain and conflict go unresolved in your marriage. If we are unintentional in this area, we are leaving room for disconnection to grow. Build and protect the intimacy in your relationship by getting equipped with the right skills and tools and learning to navigate the intricacies of marriage with God. By investing the time and energy now, it will create deeper connection between you and your spouse for decades to come.
Session dates and times:
Friday 10th 6pm – 9.15pm
Saturday 11th 9am – 9.30pm
Sunday 12th 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday 14th 6pm – 9.15pm
Friday 17th 6pm – 9.15pm
Saturday 18th 9am – 5pm
* The cost is R1600 per couple.
* The price includes course material, some meals and refreshments.
* There will be no child-care facilities. Since much of the discussion happens around shared meal times, we strongly encourage you to arrange babysitting for your children that will not require you to leave at any point during the sessions.
Registration details and payment:
Visit the link below,
Complete the registration form. Once your completed form has been submitted you will receive a follow up email containing payment details and where to send your proof of payment, as well as information to help you prepare for the course. For any queries, email GodAdventureLAM@gmail.com.OR